Tourism Property are proud to be appointed as exclusive agents for the sale of the recently re-opened Jamberoo Resort – presented for sale by Expressions of Interest.
- Update – Jamberoo Resort is now under contract.
Jamberoo Resort has unrivalled potential and will be sold on current trading performance.
Act now, offers close 2nd December 2016.
- 43 renovated motel rooms, including 2 x oversized bridal suites
- Renovated restaurant of approx. 350 square metres including ample outdoor space
- Six (6) conference rooms, plus the original restaurant and bar (currently closed)
- Enormous pool with new hardwood deck plus covered BBQ area
- Full sized floodlit tennis court, newly resurfaced
- Stunning gardens and grounds, including new wedding ceremony garden
- New playground, fitness circuit and climbing wall
- Private creek frontage to two boundaries, approx. 9 acres of land
- Large managers residence with 3+ bedrooms and office space
- Just 90 minutes easy drive south from Sydney
Opportunities like this are often sought and rarely found. Already solid business just waiting for a new operator to put the property back on the map.
Originally opened in the 1960’s as Uncle Tom’s Hut and re-named as Jamberoo Valley Lodge with it’s expansion in the late 1970’s and 80’s, this property has a long history of providing memorable moments for generations of families throughout the state.
The 25 metre pool is a full 8 lanes wide and was built to assist the Australian Olympic swim team with their training in the 1970’s. Uncle Tom’s Hut is said to have been the very first venue in Australia to host an Oktoberfest event.
Many thousands of weddings have been held here over the decades (including my own in 2002).
With the closure and full renovation in 2013, Jamberoo Resort now enters a new era, ready to welcome back the corporate conferences, retreats, family, school and special interest groups and of course weddings. The resort offers genuine privacy and easy access to the burgeoning markets of Sydney, Wollongong and the beaches of Kiama (10 minutes).
The business has been partially re-established over the past two years, but a total lack of sales and marketing has kept the property a bit of a secret. The existing turnover is solid and the potential is obvious and (we feel), easily achieved. There is enough revenue to run the property under management, or a lease, enabling a passive investment if required.
The vendors instructions are to submit all offers by Friday 2nd December and they are committed to sell. You are invited to inspect without delay.
A detailed information memorandum has been prepared and two years of accountants financials for the resort will be provided to qualified purchasers.
Expressions of interest close Friday 2nd December 2016.
If you are a registered buyer with Tourism Property, you can use your password to download the detailed Information Memorandum
To register as a buyer, click here.
A comprehensive suite of documents will be made available for qualified purchasers in the data room.
You will need to return the confidentiality agreement in order to receive a data room user login.
Mobile: 0400 200 139